Saturday, March 3, 2012

Buns of Steel

I don't know of a better way to exercise those gluts than to get a j-pouch.  I am constantly having to clench my butt muscles.  If it isn't for the gas, it's for the little leakages that want to sneak out.  This may be gross to some, but it's the way of life for me.

From the moment I wake up to the overnight hours my butt is exercising.  I wish I had some answers on how to stop this, and it will be something I ask my doctor on Monday.  How do you walk like a normal person when your rear is contracted?  How do you hold a serious conversation as your clenching those buns?  I'm in constant worry that someone will notice what my main focus is on.  And that is to not let anything unwanted slip out.  Oh how humiliating?

My hope in all this is that I have those gorgeous buns of steel without paying the $19.99 for the video if nothing else!

No comments:

Post a Comment